rubycube social provides cognitive and communication therapy services to individuals of all ages. The focus of therapy is to develop receptive, expressive, and pragmatic language in a supportive setting, through dynamic relationships with an individual’s therapist and his or her peers. Services may be provided in group format or on a 1:1 individual basis, based on need, availability and clinical indication. Treatment can be provided in the child’s natural environment, their school, or in a clinic setting.
• individual speech and language treatment
• individual pragmatic language treatment
• dyad or group receptive, expressive and pragmatic language treatment
• pragmatic language evaluations that include an informal social dynamic assessment based on the Social Thinking Social Communication Profile, as developed by Michelle Garcia Winner
Group and individual treatment sessions will target the following areas:
• social attention
• perspective taking
• emotional regulation
• social problem solving
• narrative skills
• written expression
• traditional speech pathology services, including intelligibility and articulation
• parent/caregiver education and support, including but not limited to a 10-minute wrap up with parents at the end of the session
The individual sessions are personalized to the individual’s needs and are based on the teachings and concepts of Michelle Garcia Winner’s Social Thinking® methodology, and other evidence-based treatment methodologies to support expressive, receptive and pragmatic language.
Summer camps and more intensive summer and track-out social learning opportunities are in the works! Stay tuned!